Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mmm...Chili's! for FREE!

Pin It

Do you like to eat at Chili's?

I'm a Bzzz Agent and my current campaign is for the Guiltless Entree's at Chili's.
I went with my husband and tried the Guiltless Carne Asada Steak.
It was FABULOUS! I like my steaks well done and this one was still juicy and full of flavor!

So, here's the deal...As part of the campaign I was given coupons good for a FREE GUILTLESS GRILL ENTREE at Chili's!!!
There are 6 Guiltless Grill options with less than 750 calories each.

My 'usual' at Chili's is the Turkey Combo (turkey sandwich/fries/salad) but this steak is now on my list! ;)

What's your 'usual' at Chili's?
Leave a comment telling me what is your 'usual' at Chili's and you'll be in a drawing to win a coupon good for a FREE GUILTLESS GRILL ENTREE.
Or, if you've never been to Chili's...then you can tell me that. ;)
I'll draw a winner in a few days!

12 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE CHILI'S....I always gotta get that dang fajita think thats enough for 10 people!!! But I manage pretty well on my own!

Carrie said...

The Carne Asada Steak is my favorite hands down. I love it! My second favorite would be the chicken platter but I wish they didn't but so much salt on it. I didn't get this buzz. :( Thanks Jen!

Jackie said...

You got a good assignment! I am a Bzzz Agent too and I got Afrin Pure Sea Nasal Rinse, not nearly as fun as yours! My favorite thing at Chili's is the Southwestern Eggrolls, I get them every time we go. I'm not sure they are on the guiltless menu, though, but I love 'em anyway!

Jenn said...

YUM YUM YUM! Cajun Chicken sandwich and a mango iced tea! YUMMY YUM! Now I want Chilis!

Anonymous said...

Haven't been to Chili's in over a year. I remember having a chicken salad that was awesome.

Janice M said...

I usually always get the steak quesadilla and the chips and salsa of course!

Jacqueline said...

I love chilis too! I am also a Bzzagent but didnt get this campaign :( I love the crispy chicken fingers and the corn and the fries! now I have got to go to chilis soon, mouth is watering!

Mandy said...

Mmmm, I have to enter this one! My usual, to be honest with you, is the chips and salsa!!! I love it! We pick it up for parties and get togethers, too! Yum!

Dee said...

A Buzz agent? That's too cool! When I go, I almost always get the Southern smokehouse bacon burger. A handfull of artery cloggin' luv (not to mention a gazillion calories).

jan farnworth said...

a buzz agent hmm. I never been to chilis but sounds delicious anyway.

Nicole said...

BUZZ!! BUZZ!! I used to eat there back before I remarried, so now I have no idea what they have! BUT, if I win, I will make myself go out and try a nice steak! Thanks, girl, hope all is well with you!

Mandy said...

yum! i am always too late for the good campaigns like that. i haven't been to chilis in a while...but i always love to get the bottomless chips and salsa to start out with!