Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweet Bird

Pin It

This was for the Color Challenge over on SCS.

Couldn't wait to ink up one of my newest Unity stamps from Limelight Papercrafts: Sweet Zzzz's.

I embossed it in chocolate and then colored in the bird with a white Sharpie.


I used my chocolate chip marker to just ink up 'friends' from the sentiment stamp Chocolate Friends by Stampendous...also got from Limelight.

Happy Friday!!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Sweet Zzzz's; Stampendous: Chocolate Friends
Paper ~ Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Ink ~ Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Accessories ~ white Sharpie, white gel pen, chocolate ep, antique copper brad, dew drops, M's $ ribbon, nesties, dimensionals, cb stylized flowers and textile folders

6 comments:

Alison H said...

Beautiful card Jen! Love those colors. The bird in white really pops!

Barbara said...

I LOVE this card!! Being partial to bird cages this one really makes me go "ooooooohhh!" Wonderful touches with the embossing and the colors.

Mandy said...

Oooh, pretty! I love the white on top of the colored card stock! Looks great!!

~amy~ said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so soft and pretty! I adore the colors and the embossing! Gorgeous!

Lee said...

Ohhh that white bird and the shimmery ribbon are just exquisite!!!