Friday, October 24, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover Friday!

Pin It
Yesterday was Hip Hop Thursday over in the Unity forum on SCS.

There were two challenges...
One was to use mostly pink and the other was to have stripes somewhere on your card.

Here is my card with PINK:


I just love that cottage! It is from the October KOM.
The sentiment is from Simply Said.

And here is my stripes card:


I just got this stamp in the mail today from Limelight Papercrafts!
Here it is: Promise of God


Thanks for visiting today!

Recipe for pink cottage card:
Stamps ~ Unity: Simple Sentiments, Oct KOM
Paper ~ PTI Sweet Blush; Basic Grey Eva
Ink ~ Adirondak Espresso
Accessories ~ nesties, brown brads, ribbon, dimensionals, fiskars threading water punch

Recipe for stripes promise of God card:
Stamps ~ Unity: Promise of God
Paper ~ white, chocolate chip, Kelly Panacci: wide stripes
Ink ~ Adirondak espresso
Accessories ~ pink rhinestones, nesties, dimensionals, ribbon

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hey Jen!!!! OMGosh that cottage is sooooooooo cute!!!! I LOVE it!!! And that striped card.......such a meaningful and powerful sentiment!! It's simply GORgeous!!

Tiff said...

I love how you didn't color the cottage...it suits the sentiment! Leaves so much to the imagination! Your striped card is beautiful!

Kathy H said...

Both cards are awesome...I love pink and brown...

Kerry said...

Oh, I just love that striped card...so pretty! Beautiful sentiment, ribbon, and rhinestones!

Brandi Parshley said...

Oh wow! Both are just gorgeous! But I might have to steal the layout on the second one- so fabulous! Love the rhinestones!