Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh WOW!

Pin It

WOW! Imagine my surprise and astonishment when I get an email this morning saying congrats for being mentioned on Angela's Unity blog!
You can check out the post HERE.

THANKS ANGELA for the mention! {{HUGS}}

Here is the card Angela picked:


I made this card for a sketch challenge on SCS for WCMD.

What a cute set this is from Unity! You can find it at Limelight Papercrafts: Trick or Treat Peeps

And isn't this tulle ribbon perfect?!!

You can also find this patterned paper at Limelight: Spooky Stripes by Pebbles.

I added some sparkle on everything with a clear spica and some shimmer on the webs with a sakura stardust pen.



This is for TLC189 over on SCS.
Loved this project, I had never seen the mini pizza boxes before.
I used the same stamps and papers as mentioned above.

Thanks for stopping in today!
Head on over to Limelight Papercrafts !


Card Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Trick or Treat Peeps
Paper ~ white, black, pumpkin pie, Pebbles: Spooky Stripes
Ink ~ versafine onyx black, Copics, SU Markers
Accessories ~ sakura stardust pen, clear spica pen, raven tulle ribbon, cb d'vine swirls folder, dimensionals

Mini Pizza Box Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Trick or Treat Peeps
Paper ~ white, black, pumpkin pie, Pebbles: Spooky Stripes
Ink ~ Versafine Onyx Black, pumpkin pie, Copics, SU Markers
Accessories ~ clear spica, sakura stardust pen, ribbon, signo white gel pen, nesties, dimensionals

6 comments:

Mandy said...

This card TOTALLY rocks! I was so excited to see you on the UNITY blog! You're so big time!!! :)

~amy~ said...

Congrats JenMarie!!! CUTE card and FABulous pizza box!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

CONGRATS to you Jen!!!!!!! You totally deserve it!! You always create such amazing and fun and beautiful things!! I was so thrilled to see your card on her blog!!!!

Katie Renz said...

Yeah! Good for you and of course some fabulous cards.

Ashley said...

I love loving this fun Halloween projects! I love that tulle ribbon! I need it!

Tiff said...

You definitely rocked out these stamps!!!! You have such a great eye for design!