Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's a SKETCH, with a PRIZE!

Pin It
It's Limelight Papercrafts sketch time!!

This time our focus is on SENTIMENTS!
.....stamps, die cuts, patterned paper, rub-ons...any SENTIMENTS!



The Details:
**Use the sketch provided and the focus is on SENTIMENTS!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC026
**Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's blog by Sunday, July 26 at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.).
**PRIZE ~ a Unity sentiment stamp, winner's choice!
(Winner is chosen randomly from all participants.)




I used the Birdie Inspiration set by Unity.
It has FABULOUS sentiments!

I used some fun ruffle ribbon in gold and added the bird and branch to dress up the sentiment.

And added some Basic Grey lilac/violet pearls to finish it off.





Be sure to check out the rest of the Limelight Chicks to see their Fabulous Creations!
Limelight Papercrafts Blog ~ Mandy
Live, Laugh, Love, Create ~ Lorie
My Little Creative Escape ~ Lisa
The Inked Spot ~ Ryann
My Reality ~ Lee
Caffinated Cropper ~ Amy
The Willow Garden ~ AJ



LIMELIGHT PAPERCRAFTS SALE INFO!
7/20/09 - 7/26/09
Enter the code SIZZLE at checkout to receive 15% off of your order!
And....all orders of $15 or more will receive a FREE package of Kaisercraft Pewter Pearls!


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Birdie Inspiration
Paper ~ white, perfect plum, almost amethyst, BG Wisteria
Ink ~ perfect plum, more mustard
Accessories ~ ribbon, nesties, BG pearls, ek success border punch, cb textile folder, dimensionals


5 comments:

de said...

This is so pretty! I love that Unity sentiment! I hope to play along this week!

Lisa H. said...

I love how you used this sketch! so cool to add the oval in there! great details, as always. have a good day!

Becky said...

Beautiful card, lovely sentiment.

Lorie said...

What a great card!

~amy~ said...

Fabulous card jenmarie!!!! I love it! Hey, make sure you check out my card for today...I used YOUR sleepy eyes owlie :)