Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blessings on the way...

Pin It

Hi! This just feels so summery to me!
The background paper is from the NEW and YUMMY Basic Grey 6x6 Lemonade pad.

I just LOVE this Patchwork Petals stamp by Unity.



To embellish the patchwork petals...I used some Basic Grey Glazed Brads and primas from The Bitty Bag ~ a fabulous 'grab bag' of primas!

And this fabulous sentiment is from Birdie Inspiration by Unity - another GREAT set to have on hand...wonderful sentiments.



I topped it off with some fun and whimsical tulle!

You can get all this yumminess at Limelight Papercrafts!
There's always a SALE (see the homepage) going on too!


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: patchwork petals, birdie inspiration
Paper ~ white, rose red, kraft, BG Lemonade
Ink ~ white, black
Accessories ~ white tulle, BG glazed brads, primas, corner rounder
AND a CLEARANCE SECTION (top left) too!

3 comments:

Becky said...

love this patchwork my self, these flowers are just fabulous.

Ann said...

Super pretty! Love that sentiment!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I just found your blog this morning. You do fabulous work. It's just awesome. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Many blessings to you.