Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's about time . . .

Pin It


I just love how this turned out!

This is an alterable chipboard clock by Kaisercraft.
Ever since I saw these at Limelight Papercrafts I couldn't wait to try one!

The brown numbers are cut out using a sizzix die.
I used my xyron to adhere them to the piece of 1974 Boogie Down paper by Paper Trunk.
Then I used mod podge to adhere the dp to the clock.



The clock has a built in 'frame' in the upper left corner...I'll be able to switch out quotes, photos or whatever.
Right now I used a Unity stamp: Wait for the Lord in close to cocoa onto a piece of the 1974 Boogie Down dp.



I embellished with Essentials 4 Dude Primas with Chino Pearls in the centers.....and the sparkling swirls are Silver Rhinestones.



Don't forget: Use the code "BunnyTrail" when you checkout at Limelight Papercrafts for 15% off you ENTIRE order!

AND....you'll get an Easter Egg with your order filled with a surpirse!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous!!

Carrie said...

Very very cute! I love that you can switch out the quotes.

Unknown said...

what fun!!! good job jen...and jonathan! :)

Sara Henton said...

I so love this!! I'm going to have to try this

Lee said...

This is totally AMAZING Jen!!!! I soooo am gonna have to try one!!!

Mandy said...

WOWZERS!!! I absolutely love this!! :)

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Fab! I love that DP and it coordinates perfectly with your flowers and swirls of rhinestones! I always love how you photograph things that glitter....you always capture the sparkle!

Beverly said...

Fabulous layout! I love the paper.. what a fun name! And your photos of your project are amazing! What a neat piece!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty, pretty, I love all the primas.

Lisa H. said...

OMG! I learn something new all the time. Are these new in the store? I love this, Jen and am totally getting one to make for my craft room. the sentiment is a perfect fit.