Saturday, February 14, 2009

You Simply Shine

Pin It

I was SO excited to get the Shine On set from Limelight Papercrafts!
{Psst ~ Unity sets are on SALE thru Sun night!}

I paper pieced the lamps with the same paper I used for the background of my card ~ Sorbet-Lime Fizz by Kaisercraft.



Of course I had to bling these cuties up!
Lamp 1: Snow Pearls, Basic Grey Bittersweet Brad
Lamp 2: Chocolate Pearls, Soft Pink Rhinestones
Lamp 3: Yellow Rhinestone, Basic Grey Sultry Glazed Brad

Then I added some of my FAVORITE RIBBON!

Happy Valentine's Day!
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whosoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Shine On
Paper ~ white, bazzill-carob cream, Kaisercraft Sorbet-Lime Fizz
Ink ~ versafine onyx
Accessories ~ soft pink rhinestones, chocolate pearl, yellow rhinestone, white pearls, pink brad from Bittersweet brads, glazed lime brad from Sultry glazed brads. labels 2 nesties, ribbon

9 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Fabulous card JenMarie! I love it!

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful card!!

Lee said...

Ohhh this is toooo cute!! I just ordered this set too!!!

Sandy said...

Wow, Jen ... I LOVE all the paper piecing and all the different jewel type embellishments. Gorgeous card.

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS! I SO adore that stamp set and the paper is beautiful. I love the ribbon and your embellishments are fabulous! Super, super job!!

Tonya

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

I love this image and the way you used it here! Gorgeous!

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

So way cute, Jen!

Lisa H. said...

so, super cute! love those lamps!

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful card and such fancy lamps!!