Monday, February 9, 2009

God is Good

Pin It

The sketch is from GKJANEM.

Thanks to Tami for these images from Flowers for Daisy by Asela Hopkins from Gina K Designs.

I used Bic Mark Its to color and then covered the flowers with a Sakura Glaze Pen.

I embellished with organdy ribbon and bronze rhinestones.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Gina K Designs: Flowers for Daisy
Paper ~ white, pumpkin pie, old olive, SU dp
Ink ~ black, Bic Mark Its
Accessories ~ sakura glaze pen, keytag punch, organdy, nesties, dimensionals, paper piercer and SU mat, bronze rhinestones

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Jennifer this card is really stunning. I like how you paired it with the Haiku paper!

Thanks for sending me billybootabella!

Misty M. said...

Very nice! And so true! Love your new header too.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

I like these flowers, great colors!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So pretty Jen!! I didnt even know you had a blog and I saw where u commented on one of Michelles cards so I thought Id come by and check you out!!LOL!! Love your flowers!!