Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Winterberry Bird

Pin It

I just love this new stamp and paper from Memory Box that I just got from my most fabulous LSS (Rubber Stamp Fantasy in Marietta, GA).

This was made for a challenge to use a tag from the Verve Forum on SCS.

I used Pearlescent watercolors (these things are AMAZING and cheap!) on the bird, nest and berries. It has a nice shimmer in person, hard to capture in the photo.


The 'red' Basic Grey Sugared piece is cb'd w/ d'vine swirls.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ 'lovely' from Garden Silhouettes, Bird with Nest by Memory Box
Paper ~ white, Basic Grey Sugared, Memory Box Winterberry
Ink ~ Adirondak Espresso
Accessories ~ pearlescent watercolors, taupe rhinestone, fiber, decorative brad, antique copper brads, tag corner punch, cb d'vine swirls folder, dimensionals

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the layout. Such a sweet stamp. I've now put you in my faves.
Michelle

Mandy said...

Oh, wow! This is so so beautiful!!

Brandi Parshley said...

It's so serene, very different from your normal style, but absolutely gorgeous!