Thursday, September 25, 2008

Party Cupcakes

Pin It

This is for USC5 ~ paper piecing!

Love this cupcake set! I got mine from Limelight, you can see it HERE.

The papers I used are from the Basic Grey Two Scoops collection.

I used a dew drop for the cherry and traced the frosting with stickles!!


Thanks for visiting!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity: Cupcakes a la Yummy
Paper ~ white, PTI sweet blush, Basic Grey 2 scoops
Ink ~ versafine onyx, not quite navy
Accessories ~ stickles, dew drop, scor-pal, slit punch, SU ribbon, dimensionals

7 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Cute JenMarie! I like that you used dp for the cupcake icing! I don't think I've seen that done before.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are always so beautiful! I was looking at this card when a co-worker walked up and I told her I aspire to make cards as nice as yours. Hopefully one day I'll get there. Thanks for the inspiration!

JenMarie said...

Thanks for your sweet comments ladies!

Mandy said...

The colors in this are just AWESOMELY UNEXPECTED! I love it, Jennifer!!

Becky Carafa said...

I love the dp you used here, very cool!
Thanks for the card you sent me, I really appreciate it! We are still waiting on a surgery date.

Javablustamper said...

That card is AWE-SOME! I LOVE those cupcakes!! Great, as always! Take care!

Heather said...

I absolutely love how you made the cupcakes. Gorgeous.