Monday, June 16, 2008

Hoot ~ Hoot!

Pin It


I had so much fun last week participating in challenges over on SCS in the Just Johanna's Odd Bird Planet Forum.

This was for Challenge #3. I chose to use a lunch sack!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Stamping Bella: Baboo's Owl, sentiment
Paper ~ white, chocolate chip, DCWV Posies Glitter Print
Ink ~ Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Copics: colorless blender, E21 baby skin pink, V15 mallow, E57 light walnut, E37Sepia; SU Markers: pumpkin pie, gable green, brocade blue, pink passion
Accessories ~ paper bag, dew drops, crystal effects, hot pink ric rac, ribbons, felt flower, button, linen thread, dimensionals, word window punch

4 comments:

Nicole said...

"OWL" always check your blog for inspiration, Jennifer! HA HA! I couldn't resist, forgive me! SUPAH Cute card!

Sandy said...

Wow Jen, I love this ... cool idea to use a lunch bag for the card and have the sentiment on a pull out layer. Love the owl image and sentiments you used.

Mandy said...

neat idea! will have to try this!

Linsey R said...

OH, Jen-this is so adorable! I love his wings and the colorful dots on him! That dp, pretty pink ric rack and felt flower look FABulous! Is this a pull card using a lunch sack?--I love it! it looks super cool! I will check out the challenge-even though I missed the Odd Bird Planet fun, you have inspired me! And i totally checked out this co.--Luv them!! tfs!! :)