Saturday, June 21, 2008

Elzy Merci

Pin It

I'm so glad I *finally* got nesties!!! Woo Hoo!!! Love that I can make shaped cards!

Since there are no markers for the PTI 'perfect match' colors...I used a blender pen and dabbed it at the ink cube. I went over the dress shoes and flowers with a clear spica for a little sparkle.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ SU: Merci, Elzybells Flower Girl
Paper ~ white, PTI: Berry sorbet, dp
Ink ~ Adirondak Earthtones Pitch Black, Copics: E21 Baby Skin Pink, E37 Sepia, E57 Light Walnut, Colorless Blender, SU Markers: Certainly Celery; used blender pen and PTI ink cubes to color
Accessories ~ nesties, MS circle cutter, clear spica, white brads, circle punch, ww punch, PTI twill, dimensionals

9 comments:

Tanis said...

Cuteness :)
I would love to have some circle nestabilities!!
Creative brain says yes, budget says no :)

Heather the Mooselover said...

I love your card- good ideas how color the dress. I want Nesties now!

Allison said...

Love the Elzybell and I want some Nesties too!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Hi! You’ve been “tagged”. Please answer these 5 questions on your blog and pass this tag on to 5 others.

1. Ten Years Ago…..

2. Five Things on My To-Do List Today:

3. Snacks I Enjoy:

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

5. Places I have lived:

Anderson Arts Online said...

Great card! Your card is Swa-eeeet! I got some nesties a week ago but didn't try them yet! I know, isn't that silly?

Sandy said...

This is adorable Jen!! Love the round scalloped card. That Elzy is adorable.

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Adorable card! Great color and love the Elzy Bells stamp :)

Carolina said...

CUTE!!! Love shaped cards and your double scallop circles are just adorable!

Carol Dunstan said...

such a sweet card!