Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tier of Treats

Pin It

I had a fabulous surprise in my mailbox last week from Janice! (aka catcrazy on SCS) I had been looking all over for Hershey's cinnamon chips and she sent me two bags!!! THANKS JANICE!

This will be on it's way to her soon.

Here is a close up so you can see how everything is glittered, glazed or stardusted:


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Fancy Flexible Phrases, Tier of Treats (from PIF Stamped Images Thread!!)
Paper ~ white, real red, basic black, barely banana
Ink ~ black, Copics: cool shadow, SU Markers: certainly celery, pretty in pink, barely banana, close to cocoa, creamy caramel
Accessories ~ Copic Spica AtYou red and silver glitter pens, glaze pen, stardust pen, red satin ribbon, ticket corner punch, silver brads, slit punch, 1/16th hole punch, cb swiss dots and thank you folder

8 comments:

peanutbee said...

Awesome card...love the effects on the sweet treats!

Pam's Pride said...

Super yummy looking card!!

Sandy said...

Pretty card Jen!! Love all the sparkle.

Linsey said...

oohh, cinnamon chip sound very yummy, but I could probably gobble up this card too, lol! It's so super duper sparkley! I love it and your friend is sure to as well!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card...just YUMMY!

Debbie Olson said...

Love this card, Jen! That's one of my favorite stamps--I still need to order it though! :-D

Nancy Grant said...

Awesome!!!

:-)

shelly said...

wow... what an amazing card. love the effects you did, and such a lovley stamp