Friday, April 25, 2008

First Scor-Pal Card

Pin It

Just got my Scor-Pal Tuesday!!! So, had to try it out!

There is dazzling diamonds glitter on the white flowers on the bird adhered with the quickie glue pen.
And a self adhesive rhinestone for the eye.

The sentiment is by A Muse. I just LOVE the font used for this sentiment.

Recipe:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birds Galore, A Muse sentiment
Paper: white, pink passion
Ink: pink passion, black
Accessories: Score-Pal, quickie glue pen, dazzlind diamonds, self-adhesive rhinestone, pink organdy ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

Kira said...

Lovely card! And I'm very jealous of the Scor-Pal! I want one! I'm sure you'll have a blast using yours for all sorts of creative things!

Linsey R said...

How cool! I love what you did with your new Scor-pal! That thing is so fantastic! Your pink sparkley birdie is so adorable! Beautiful card, Jen!