Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring Solitude

Pin It

I just got Spring Solitude yesterday and had to stamp with it immediately!!!

Here is the card that I started out with the Mojo Monday Week #27 sketch mentioned in the below post. It just didn't happen, sort of took a direction of it's own. I really like how it turned out!!

I used the scoring blade on my paper trimmer to score around the two white pieces and the dp piece.
I think I ~~need~~ a scor-pal! ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Solitude
Paper: White, Chocolate Chip, unknown dp (SU maybe??)
Ink: Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
Accessories: scoring blade, ribbon, staples, dimensionals

12 comments:

Tanis said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I love what you did with the ribbon, and the simpleness of the image is just perfect. Great card!

Janine said...

Nicely done !!! Love the way you used the ribbon !!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card - I love how you included the ribbon!

Oh and I've tagged you over on my blog too! I look forward to reading your answers!

Juanita B said...

Creative, clean and simple looking, I love the card and how you used the ribbon! TFS.

Corie said...

This is just so pretty -- love those ribbons

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! The way you used that ribbon is fab!!

Carolyn King said...

this card is soo cute. I love all the ribbon accents!

Anonymous said...

very striking! maybe i should put my set together now! where on earth did you find all that matching ribbon, ha, ha....probably from your HUGE stash. thank goodness it's so organized now. :)

Kira said...

So sweet. The ribbon is super cool. I so rarely think to use ribbon like that!

Deb Neerman said...

Stunning card!! Love the elegant simplicity and the bright colors; the ribbons rock!

And so do you, Kiddo!

~Hugs, Deb

Unknown said...

I love this card.

Just wondering, do you sell your cards? They are so beautiful!

S.B.

Anonymous said...

You do an amazing job of incorporating ribbon and other embellies into your cards. This one is so clean and sweet. I am so partial to anything avian :)! TFS: Tinla