Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bonjour!

Pin It

This was a fun one to create! The image is stamped in Stazon on acetate to make a 'window'. It is attached to the card with four black brads.

The red fleur de lis brad was originally yellow. I embosed it in red!

And, thanks Julie Brooks ~ these were some of the brads in the blog goodies I won from you and I LOVE them!

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampabilities Bonjour FR1022
Paper: Vanilla, The Paper Studio Black & Cream Ornate Leaf
Ink: Stazon black
Accessories: acetate, black brads, fleur de lis brad, vanilla organdy

6 comments:

Corie said...

This is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Way too KEWL!! That PP goes perfectly (in my opinion) with the Paris theme. Great card!! Elizabeth Bead Diva

Juanita B said...

FABULOUS, TFS.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! :)

Linsey R said...

Tres magnifique! I love the acetate window technique! Black and white with the red flower is super sophisticated! Awesome work, Jen!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Love this!

thanks for stopping by my blog for the apron giveaways!