Monday, February 6, 2012

Sneaky Peeky ~ FABULOUS GIRL!

Pin It

See the post following this one for Growing in Unity!



Sneaky Peeky!

This FABULOUS Ippity Itty Bitty

will be available on Thursday!


Fabulous Girl



Ippity is now available
on the Unity site!


Just click HERE and choose ME
as your IPPITY CHICK: JenMarie Taylor



I also have some IPPITY IN STOCK!

Click HERE to see!




QUESTION:

Now that IPPITY is available on the UNITY site......
do you prefer ordering from UNITY or directly from me?

For those that prefer, I could take orders through me
and then place a large stock order every two weeks or so...

Just thinking out loud,
would LOVE to know my current and upcoming customers thoughts! :)

8 comments:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

I'm a fan of vintage so I'm loving this stamp set : )

Michelle said...

What a sweet image! It will be perfect for my daughter, nieces, and friends. I love it.

Mandy said...

such a cute stamp! love the flowy dresses...and the saying!

Ashley said...

Cute stamp set! Love the dresses!

JPScraps said...

Is it Thursday yet?

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute! Love the party dresses!

Angeline said...

I can imagine many cure cards from this!

Sex Toy Review Land said...

This was great to readd