Thursday, July 7, 2011

A few things...

Pin It
Hi all,

My computer crashed and I lost a TON of emails.

Someone in the MARIETTA, GA area wanted me to let them know if I had a workshop in the area...well...I have one coming up SOON!
If it was YOU, please contact me!!

*********************

SOLD
I have SU '10-'12 In Color Markers for sale:
Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride

They have been used ONLY to 'test' the color when I got them.
I'm finding that I have not reached for them
so may as well sell them to a good home!

They are $14.95 + tax + SH in the catalog.
I'll sell them for $13 (<-- that INCLUDES shipping,
no additional shipping cost if in the US)
Email me if you are interested.

*********************

Don't forget...there is NEW IPPITY!!!



Go check out my
BUY IPPITY HERE PAGE
to see ALL ippity!


***************************

I also have the following for sale:
(some prices negotiable, email for questions, details, shipping quotes, etc...)


Stamping Bella
Hearty Tree $3

Flower Soft
Spring $3

Flourishes
Cake Deco 101 (retired) some stamps seen HERE $12

My Favorite Things
Gardener Flopsey $5.00
as seen HERE

Cuttlebug Folder
Journlaing (new) $3

Unity
Cherry Blossom $2
Tiny Trinity (original set) $4
Butterfly $2
Journal Box (down the left, almost the bottom of this kit) $2
Act Like Royalty sentiment $2

SU
All the Best $8
Alphabet Soup $5
Alphabits $5
Announcements $8
Background Sampler $7
Boho Backgrounds $8
Classic Backgrounds $7
Delight in Life $7
Enchanted Snowflakes $10
Fall Whimsy $8
Little Hellos $7
Love Notes $7
Merci (I have 2 of these) $5
Occasionally $6
Paint Prints $5
Petal Pushers $8
Petite Patterns $5
Simple Sayings $8
Simple Somethings $5
Simply Sweet $8
Smorgasborders $5
Soft Swirls BG (I have 2 of these) $8
Stipple Celebrations $6
Stippled Stencils $5
The Shape of Things $6
Vogue Verses $8
Watercolor Garden II $8
Watercolor Minis $6
Weather or Not $7

No comments: