Monday, June 6, 2011

Another NEW Ippity Sample!!

Pin It
Did you see my posts from yesterday?
Be sure to take a peek so you can see how to participate
in GAMES and a CHALLENGE to win PRIZES!


Here's another sample card using the NEW IPPITY!

I used the new set: My True Joy


I LOVE this set!

I thought the flower went well with this paper.


Here's the full set:



Are you ready to get the
NEW STUFF??!!!!


I have the LOWEST prices

that {ippity} ALLOWS!

So no need to shop around!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


Click HERE to SHOP!!!


Recipe:
Stamps ~ Ippity: My True Joy
Paper ~ vanilla, MME Hattie
Ink ~ black, not quite navy

Accessories ~ burlap string, lace, edge distresser

10 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

Your card looks fabulous...I love the colors, perfect for summer.

Sarah said...

Beautiful card - Love the color combo....i was playing with paper pieceing that flower yesterday...so fun...but tough too! Nice job!

Romaine said...

Love that you paper pieced the flower!

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful card!

Rona said...

Beautiful JenMarie!!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

I love your card! That DP is totally Yummy and I love your layered rose

Vicki

Mandy said...

saw you featured on the unity blog today! yay!!! super cute card!

Jen said...

Wow JenMarie, this card is gorgeous!The crocheted lace adds a beautiful touch to your flower, and love how you splattered the colors on the top...great effect!

Maria Levine said...

Beautiful!!

Ohana in Bend said...

love your card and the stamp set. i can't jump to your store by your link. it may just be my browser, google chrome, or not. i'm not tech savy. i would love to see your sets!