Thursday, February 10, 2011

ONLY 3 12x12 Packs of Paper Left!

Pin It

Ok...I have just THREE 12x12 paper packs remaining

...and I can't get any more!!!


So order NOW!

...and don't forget my SALE!
~details below~




TWO remaining
October Afternoon
6 12x12 papers
$6.50
Send me an email!
taylormadebyjenmarie@gmail.com


ONE remaining
My Mind's Eye
6 12x12 sheets
$6.50
Send me an email!
taylormadebyjenmarie@gmail.com



AND...don't forget this AMAZING
Cosmo Cricket 6x6 pad!
I have SEVEN remaining!
$6.00
You can order this HERE.


I'm having an {ippity} SALE!!

For every TWO {ippity} sets you purchase
($15, $18 qualify) (in stock only)

You choose a $5 Single/Mini Set for FREE!
(in stock only)

Just include your choice{s} in the comments section!
Happy Shopping!

Click HERE to SHOP!





Click HERE to get your {ippity} stamps!


No comments: