Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Classy Best Wishes

Pin It

I used some of my favorite things on this card!!!



LOVE this paper!
From the Basic Grey Origins 6x6 pad




LOVE these brad!
From the Basic Grey Origins Stitched Brads

LOVE this ribbon!
May Arts 1.5" Black Silk




And LOOOVE my Unity stamps!
This sentiment is from the Unity Feb '10 Store KOM: Life is Fabulous





Click on over to Limelight Papercrafts!
There are some great SALES going on!




Recipe:
Stamps ~ Unity Feb '10 Store KOM Life is Fabulous
Paper ~ vanilla, Basic Grey Origins 6x6 pad
Ink ~ black
Accessories ~ Basic Grey Origins Stitched Brad, May Arts 1.5" Black Silk Ribbon

14 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

JenMarie!! :) Love this card! Thanks for visiting me on the blog-o! I always smile when I see your sweet comments on my SCS cards! I LOVE the Origins line from BG and you can't go wrong with May Arts ribbon!

Collette said...

Stunning card, Jen ... I love it!

Gwen said...

This is so gorgeous, Jen! I love it, so elegant!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This card is gorgeous! Love the DP and that ribbon. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card! how did you get that awesome shape at the bottom of the card?

Anonymous said...

JEN! I'm, like, itching over how beautiful this card is! I could never send it. I'd hoard it. I'd probably keep it forever. :o) Beautiful!

Mandy said...

very elegant! love those brads as well!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Totally jaw-dropping gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

SO pretty! LOVE that ribbon and DP!

Jennie said...

So pretty! Love the dp and it is some of my favorite!

Diane said...

Oh my! Such a stunning card!!!

Shauna K said...

how gorgeous is this!!!?!? i am so loving that DP and ribbon!

Unknown said...

Woweeee Jen! This card is so elegant and lovely! That paper is gorgeous!

Shannah said...

Wow Jen - This is so elegant!! Just beautiful!!
Hugs, Shannah xox