Monday, December 7, 2009

H{ippity} Hop ~ the 1st {ippity} Blog Hop!

Pin It
Welcome to the 1st {ippity} Blog Hop!

I've got two card to share with you today...both using the {ippity} kit: Kissmas & Mistletoe


I used the Curved Rectangle Nesties to cut the card base and the vanilla piece.


The vanilla panel is so sparkling in real life! I sprayed it with Bamboo Leaf Shimmerz Spritz!

The vanilla panel is popped up for some dimension.


Next up:


I just love the glitz and glamor of this card...
...the silver, the bling...
Sooo Christmas-y!



Thanks so much for hopping by today!

And if you're feeling the need for some {ippity} of your own... I can help ya out! ;)



Click HERE to get your {ippity} Stamps!



I'm also happy to play elf with your DH, mom, friends, etc....

Be sure you check out the {ippity} blog at 11 AM Monday so you can see the complete listing of all hop participants!

Recipe for Kissmas card:
Stamps ~ {ippity} Kissmas & Mistletoe
Paper ~ vanilla, soft suede
Ink ~ brown, versamark
Accessories ~ curved rectangles nesties, copics, dimensionals, may arts ribbon, red satin ribbon

Recipe for Peace card:
Stamps ~ {ippity} Kissmas & Mistletoe
Paper ~ vanilla, not quite navy, metallic silver
Ink ~ not quite navy, versamark
Accessories ~ silver ep, silver rhinestones, silver cord, vanilla organdy, cb d'vine swirls folder, circle punches, dimensionals

22 comments:

Heather said...

Such a super classic and beautiful card! Love this!

Lisa H. said...

two fabulous ippity creations, Jen Marie! love 'em both, especially that first one!

Rona said...

absolutely adorable!! I love the shimmer - so perfect for this time of year :)

Kelly Mahany said...

Wow! These look great! I saw stuff I hadn't seen yet. I especially love how you used the snowflake stamp!!

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards! Love the shimmer on the Peace card!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great cards. I really love the 1st one.

Anonymous said...

I love the shape of the first card and the silver on the second is gorgeous, thanks for joining us :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful creations Jen Marie! I love the 1st one!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey sweet Jen! These are AMAZING! I love them both! Hugs,

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards!!!!

Jessy said...

BOTH cards are just beautiful Jen!! So Creative!! :-)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE IT!! So cute--great work!

Emily said...

Great cards, love the second one!

Eva said...

These are sooo beautiful!!!! I love the mega curve spellbinder as the card base!!! One of my favorites.

Just Me said...

Great cards! I'm in love with the first one...that red and kraft just rock!

Linda said...

JenMaire

this so great have nice week!

Scrapacat said...

Snazzy! I especially love the silver card, but they are both beautiful!
~ky

jennifer mitten said...

I love your creations! I need to put those nestabilities on my Christmas list...

Joan Ervin said...

Very pretty cards...I love the shape and sentiment on the first one and the snowflakes on the second are gorgeous!!!

Cheri said...

Beautiful cards! I love how you kept them pretty simple!

eryn hannig said...

Oh my goodness! these cards are both gorgeous!! the coloring is so vibrant!! LOVE them both! :)

Tarnished Rose said...

The snowflake card is gorgeous! I love the colors and the snowflakes.

Smiles~
Marilyn