Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mmmm...Boston Market

Pin It
Got a Boston Market near you? (Go HERE to see if there is one near you)
Been wanting to try it??

Welllll....as a part of Bzzz Agent, I have coupons!
$3 off of a $6 purchase! (exp 9/30)

I have five so I will draw five names from the comments on this post!

What do you have to do to enter?
Head on over to Boston Market and tell me what you'll order with your coupon!



Boston Market's signature Rotisserie Chickens are all-natural!

Boston Market is cooking chicken all day, every day so they are FRESH!

Boston Market also has sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts....also home-style entrees and 12 different side dishes!

You can sign up for the Boston Market VIP club HERE!

Boston Market also has a catering menu...perfect for the upcoming holidays and celebrations!




So, off you go the the Boston Market MENU ...leave a comment and let me know what you want to try and I'll draw FIVE names on Thursday, Sept 24th!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Boston Market has been one of my favorite places for a long time. Unfortunately I don't have one anywhere near me so I can't play along. Yummm...just thinking about it though!