Sunday, January 11, 2009

Under the Weather?

Pin It

I made this for JAN09MFTA1. Bling it up baby!

This uses Rain or Shine from MFT and the sentiment Under the Weather? is by A Muse.

I used Aquamarine Rhinestones from Limelight Papercrafts.

I colored with Bic Mark Its and Sharpies.
The dress, polka dots on the boots and doggy sweater are covered with SU Dazzling Diamonds.
The puddle is 'filled in' with crystal effects.



Check out Limelight Papercrafts...TONS of new goodies!!!

Don't forget I have a 'For Sale' spot over on the right --->
I'm constatnly adding more stuff!

Recipe:
Stamps ~ MFT: Rain or Shine; A Muse sentiment
Paper ~ white, taken with teal, apricot appeal, The Paper Studio
Ink ~ black, copics, bic mark its, sharpies
Accessories ~ ribbon, rhinestones, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects, nesties, dimensionals, keytag punch

9 comments:

Nicole said...

That is soooooooo sweet, JenMarie!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

JenMarie! I love this! Again, great photography of the glitter!

~amy~ said...

glitter-licious goodness!

Mandy said...

CUTE! love the colors and of course the bling!

Mandy said...

Look at that sparkly dress!!! LOVE IT!! And the matching pup! ;)

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card JenMarie!! Love the bling!

Lee said...

Ohhh the bling, the bling I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Oh I love it Jen!!

Kevin Renz said...

Oh my gosh! I love the bling on her. I know what I'll be doing next time I stamp her. Thanks for the inspiration.