Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First QKD Card!

Pin It

I recently won Queen Kat Designs gift cert from Taylor's blog ~ Musings of an Addict!
You'll know her as stagccva on SCS.

One of the goodies I got was the Oct Kit, and I LOVE it!!

There are crystal effects on the owl's eyes and all over the tree.



Here are the other goodies I got:
Princess Carriage
Royal Castle
Two Peas in a Pod

Recipe:
Stamps ~ QKD Oct 08 Kit
Paper ~ SU basic gray and papers from the QKD Oct 08 kit
Ink ~ Adirondak Espresso
Accessories ~ crystal effects, top note die, dimensionals, fibers and clip from the QKD Oct 08 Kit

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

FUN card!!! Love all of the CE!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Great card! You've really got my mind thinking about the way you used the crystal effects on the tree. Hmmmm....how could I use that in my style? Lots of ideas came to mind. Thanks for the inspiration!

Barbara said...

Cute card, and I like the color scheme. If you visit my blog there is something there for you! ;-)

Tiff said...

I absolutely love your card! Everything about it is so inspiring in a fun way!

Unknown said...

Hey JenMarie! I am loving this cute little owl.Great card! TFS!

Carolina said...

What a sweet card and love how you used the top note and the crystal effect touches are just perfect!

Mandy said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO adorable!!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with the other stamps!