Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bella Rose dp!

Pin It

This is for AVS05 and MTVD04 over on SCS.

OMGosh, I am in LOOOVE with the new Bella Rose dp! Thanks so much to MommaPatti over in WISH RAK for the sampler! It's going to be the first thing I order from the new cat!

This is a Rubber Romance diva I got from the PIF Stamped Images thread over on SCS.
Once I was done I realized there was no sentiment! LOL! But, I decided to leave it as is...sometimes I just need a card to write a hello and this will be perfect.

I got the cool gray Copic today so I outlined the image...I really like the effect. Don't think it shows up well in the pic though.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ Rubber Romance
Paper ~ white, chocolate chip, red riding hood, Bella Rose dp
Ink ~ black, Copics, SU Markers
Accessories ~ clear dew drops, sakura glaze pen, clear spica, PTI chocolate twill, fiskars threading water punch, dimensionals

5 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

This is just adorable, love the layout!

Lee said...

Oooo............I also am lovin' that dp!! What a great card!! Nice to "meet" you thru the blogs and Image thread!! LOL

Heidi said...

this paper is beautiful Jen, I got my new catty today and I don't know how I overlooked it earlier. It will be on my next order. Heidi

Carolina said...

What an adorable card and love the dp with hsi image...just perfect with your beautiful coloring!

Nicole said...

GORGEOUS, JenMarie! WOW, that is SOME CARD! And, yes, I agree, that is beautiful paper!